North Brighton 1
This modern 4-bedroom home offers a unique location with only a short walk to the beach. Situated close to Jetty Road Glenelg Shopping precinct and local supermarkets it boasts a large living and dining area, and features a beautiful outdoor dining area and garden.
This stunning home is conveniently located between Brighton and Glenelg shopping precincts, offering cafes, restaurants, shopping, libraries and health facilities. You'll also find pristine beaches and local parks close-by.
ABOUT YOUR FUTURE ROOM MATE
- You will share the house with 2 other tenants, one male and one female aged 55-65.
- Interests: enjoys social interactions, ten pin bowling, visiting family, football (Crows fan), walking and getting out and about in the local community e.g. trip to Marion shopping centre
- Is a smoker - outside only
- Has a pet bird
YOU ARE A GREAT MATCH, if you:
- enjoy socialising with others and being active.
- are engaged with community programs or work during the weekday.
- have some level of independence yet need support from staff (it's ok if you need some help from staff assisting with cooking or putting the kettle on).
- Shared supports 1:3 morning/afternoon
- Passive night supports 1:3 shared
- Able to independently stay at the property for short periods of time
- Daytime supports negotiable as per ROC needs and NDIS SIL funding availability
- Shared weekend supports - ratios varied
- Spacious living and dining
- Four generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Shared ensuite access between bedrooms
- Large living and dining area
- Beautiful outdoor dining area and garden
- Short walk to the beach, close to Jetty Road Glenelg Shopping precinct and local supermarkets
- A pet bird can be considered
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW as a Minda Housing tenant and Minda Inc Home & Living Support (SIL) client:
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You will need to sign an agreement.
- You will need to have SIL funding in your NDIS plan - for specific details on this please feel free to call or email our friendly staff.
- To be eligible for Minda Housing you will have to have an intellectual disability.
*Some images are for indicative purposes only and may be virtually staged.
Express your interest today! Call us on 1800 164 632 or complete our enquiry form below.