Short Term Accommodation
Take a break with Minda’s Short Term Accommodation.
Our Short Term Accommodation allows your loved one to have a short stay in a home-style environment, while being supported by our experienced disability support staff. You can rest and recharge, spend time with family and friends or focus your energy on life's other important tasks, confident that your loved one is being cared for in a safe, friendly and welcoming home.
Here's what we offer:
- Personalised support
- Personal care such as showering and dressing
- Delicious and healthy meals, catering for all dietary requirements
- The chance for your loved one to meet new people and make new friends
- Activities that develop new skills and hobbies - participate or simply be part of the fun, depending on your loved one's abilities.
- Optional outings including beach trips and walks to the park.
- The opportunity for you to rest and recharge
You'll have peace of mind knowing your loved one is in good hands!
How do I access short term accommodation?
To access short term accommodation, your loved one must be:
- Registered with Disability Services
- Assessed as having an intellectual disability/developmental delay
How do I sign up?
Contact our friendly team below to find out your next steps.
Please note: we're currently experiencing high demand for short term accommodation. You'll be put on a waiting list and you'll be notified when your name appears near the top of the list.
Participants are assessed on an individual needs basis.