We understand every child, and every family, is different, and that’s why we’re here to help. Our children’s services team can tailor programs to help your child meet their goals and support your family to live your best lives.
Our highly skilled and dedicated children’s support workers deliver programs designed for young people with disability, including Short Term Accommodation, Respite Services and Residential Care.
We can help your child with:
- Gross and fine motor skills
- Daily living skills for older children, including cooking and cleaning
- Shopping and budgeting skills
- Emotional regulation guidance
- Building communication skills
Variety House has vacancies opening in late 2023.
To register your interest or find out more please phone us on 1800 164 632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org