We're here to help!
Our Support Coordinators are with you every step, helping you navigate the NDIS and get the most out of your plan.
Choosing which service providers you work with can be hard at times, which is why we're here. Support coordinators can help you activate your NDIS plan and access the supports you need.
Our team will ensure you're matched with the right supports, whether you need occasional services through to more complex needs. After all, we want you to live your best life.
Support coordinators can help you:
- Understand your NDIS plan
- Understand NDIS terminology and the NDIS Price Guide
- Find providers for the supports you need - both at Minda and externally
- Achieve your goals
- Participate in the community
- Resolve conflicts with service provision
- Explore housing options
Do you need a higher level of support?
No problem! We offer Specialist Support Coordinators (SSC) who are qualified social workers and can help you if you have more complex needs. We also provide advocacy and wellbeing support to you and your family.
Your best life is waiting.
In providing Support Coordination services, we’re here to help find the best match for you, this means giving you a range of choices in terms of providers and supports, not just Minda. As an NDIS provider it is our duty to declare this potential conflict of interest, and to let you know that we take steps to make sure we put our customers first.
- The team will offer you a range of options and choices in providers and won't seek to influence you to choose Minda
- The Client Service Manager, (Support Coordination) is responsible for the Support Coordination team - they don't report to operational management
- We take a record of the advice we give you for transparency.