Complex Care is designed to support people with significant medical or behavioural issues to live their best lives. It also supports people with disability whose needs change as they age.
Complex Care is delivered by highly trained support workers and nurses, and can include:
- Complex Bowel Care
- Pressure Area & Wound Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Enteral Feeding & Management
- Manage Diabetes & Subcutaneous Injections
- High Risk of Seizures
- Urinary Catheters
- Stoma Care
- Mealtime Management
- Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Issues related to ageing, including dementia and reduced mobility
- Palliative care
Complex Care can be delivered at our specialised accommodation at our North Brighton location, designed for your loved one to receive the support they need in a friendly, vibrant and home-style environment.
Our Complex Care accommodation features bright, spacious rooms and communal areas, and is surrounded by beautiful, well-kept gardens with the Minda Coastal Park and Somerton Park beach just a short stroll away. We offer an array of social activities for to join, and participation at our on-site events and parties. Our Complex Care accommodation also features an on-site GP clinic.
If you are interested in Complex Care for your loved one at home, or in the community, please contact our team to discuss our current availability.
Is Complex Care for me?
PKC can help you if:
- you have complex behavioural and medical needs, requiring high intensity support or nursing care
- if you're ageing
- if you're nearing the final stages of life