Blend Creative is a multi service graphic design studio that has been providing real work opportunities to designers with disability since 1990. Blend Creative has developed and trademarked a Socially Inclusive Design™ logo. The logo is for use exclusively by our clients and enables our clients to immediately identify to their audience and stakeholders, that their organization supports social inclusion in the workplace.
Studio services include:
- Logo and branding development and design
- Annual report and corporate publications design and print
- Corporate stationery design and print
- Marketing collateral design and print
- Print and on-line advertising design
- Internal and external signage design and print
The graphic design studio offers careers in the industry, including:
- Graphic design and page layout for press
- Advertising and press promotions
- Web design and content management
- Newsletter and Magazine publication
Blend Creative is also the publisher of Link Magazine, Australia’s premier national disability magazine, published six times a year.
You can find out more about Blend Creative here.