At Minda, we offer employment, training, and personal development and our experience staff can support you to reach your working goals.
Employment opportunities can boost confidence, self-esteem and a sense of purpose. For someone living with intellectual disability who may face limited employment and social options, Minda can help to provide an avenue for their skills.
Minda can help you:
- Prepare for work, including training in specific job skills
- Look for a job by building job-search skills
- Offer support when initially placed into a job, including on-the-job training and co-worker and employer support
- Receive ongoing support in a job
- Be effective at work, via workplace modifications and support services
Minda also helps to maximise employment opportunities by operating a diverse range of businesses to meet a variety of employment needs and skill levels of people with varying levels of disability via supported employment.