Minda offers a variety of high quality, engaging Day Options programs for people with an intellectual disability. These programs aim to enhance individuals' social and life skills, develop and build on interests, abilities and support community participation.
The objectives of Minda's Day Options are to:
- Support participants to set and achieve individual goals
- Support young people with transition into adult life
- Build on current skills and assist participants to learn new skills
- Encourage participants to maintain and develop peer relationships
- Provide participants with choices and access to a wide range of activities and life experiences