Social inclusion, interacting with the community and maximising quality of life through skills development are the key roles of Minda's Developmental Educators.
Through specialised, professional support, the Developmental Education team can help you:
- Learn new skills
- Become more independent
- Increase community participation
- Achieve your full potential
The Developmental Educators are highly trained professionals, who take a practical approach to learning, tailoring programs to suit you.
They can provide practical support at any stage of life, whether you would like to:
- Learn skills to get a job or advance in your current job
- Move out of the family home
- Get involved in your community
- Do your own shopping
- Make new friends
Developmental Educators can provide counselling, education, advocacy and support to help you participate in the community and gain greater independence.