Dunsford House - Access-friendly holiday accommodation
4 Seaview Road, Port Elliot, South Australia
Newly renovated throughout, Dunsford House offers totally access-friendly accommodation for families and individuals with high needs. A stone’s throw from the beach in the picturesque coastal town of Port Elliott, this comfortable family home is only an hour and half drive from Adelaide.
- Five bedroom property
- Sleeps 11 people
- Spacious family dining room
- Large games room
- New kitchen
- Wide door openings
- Disability friendly bathrooms
- Access railings and ramps
- Hospital bed and lifter for those with high physical support needs
- Outdoor area for entertaining
- Close to the towns of Port Elliott, Victor Harbor, Middleton and Goolwa
“By refurbishing Dunsford House, so many more families like us; that have been unable to take their family member; will be able to enjoy a few days away together and reconnect. We are really looking forward to spending some quality time together as a family again.” - Roger & Bernardette
All enquiries welcome. For more information or to book, please contact Minda reception on 08 8422 6200, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5.30pm.
Minda Residential - $85 per night (*note the $20 per night per Resident no longer applies)
Minda Association Members - $100 per night
Minda Staff - $140 per night
External bookings - $140 per night
- A $260 bond applies to all bookings , this includes Minda Residential bookings. The bond is fully refunded within a week of your stay, however should any damage occur to the property during your stay the bond will be utilised to cover the cost of the damage.
- A $5 per head laundry fee applies to all bookings to cover the cost of laundering linen. Please inform Minda reception re the number of guests when you make your booking.
- All linen is supplied however must supply your own towels, flannels etc.
- A cancellation fee of $50 applies if your booking is cancelled within 2 weeks of the commencement of the booking.
- There is a minimum 1 day gap between bookings to allow time for Dunsford House to be cleaned between guests.
- All bookings are made through Minda reception, please phone 8422 6200.
- The keys to Dunsford House can be collected from the Concierge Office on Bright Way, North Brighton as early as 8am on the day of your booking.
- We request the keys be returned to the Concierge Office by 2pm on the final day of your stay. Note that the Minda reception and Concierge Office are not open on Christmas or New Years Day.